Now that the Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge website feels like letting me accessing it again, I’ve translated the summary of the second episode. Also, there are some new Shingeki no Kyojin tweets that came in before and after its airing today.
1) Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge episode 2 summary:
Episode 2 – Portrait of Heresy
After cutting off Iwai’s hair, Kiri and Iwai name Kiri’s scissors “Crime Edge of Cutting and Severing”. Iwai, saying she wants to go to school, ends up going to the same school as Kiri, Tokusa Middle School. She’s briefly able to experience the beginning of a happy school life, but the “Injection of Coma Death”, Byouinzaka Yamane, is targeting Iwai. During the battle, Kiri comes to know of unfamiliar words such as the “Killing Goods”, “Gossip”, and the “Hair Queen”.
2) Shingeki no Kyojin tweets:
- 6 Apr: (Asano Kyouji, @asanovic7) Finally, beginning in Kansai tonight, the “Shingeki no Kyojin” anime starts! The staff all went through enormous effort and made it with high passion, so I’d like to get even one more person to watch it! We’re counting on you all for the upcoming six months~!!
- 6 Apr: It’s only 1 hour until the broadcast on MBS! Please watch the broadcast in real time and get involved in every scene! The scene that receives the most votes will be delivered as a present! For how to vote and other details, see the MBS program page. http://m.mbs.jp/tv/shingeki/
- 6 Apr: To everyone in Kansai who watched Shingeki no Kyojin, thank you very much! The opening is cool, right?
…Did…Did Asano-san just confirm that Shingeki no Kyojin is a 2-cour? YESSS!